Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome, to our blog that has been in the works for far too long! I'm so excited to be able to share and be held accountable for something! First thing is first, we are a family of six. There's me, the mom, wife, student and photographer. There's dad, Matt, who is also a Marine and my best friend. There are the boys who are a far cry from anything normal I've ever met and that's okay because they are ours and as challenging as they can be they keep me on my toes, to say the least. For privacy purposes, M will be my 4 year old and L will be my 2 year old. I'd appreciated if we can keep it that way with comments and all. There is our oldest baby, Devil and our newest baby, Remy, who is something else all in herself.
 
Mom and Dad
Devil, who just turned 6!
We are a LOUD, very loud, family and we are always doing new things and seeing new places. Our families are much too far away and although anyone is welcome to read the blog this is for them. I'm hoping to be able to post something everyday or at least a couple times a week so that the people far a way can feel a little closer. I've had a rough time the last couple of months with the never ending "who am I?" that we go through. I've since then started new and exciting things.
L wearing mom's glasses!!
The recent endeavors are trying to get back to the east coast as soon as possible, future plans for a life that may not be military anymore and what the hell are we gonna do without the Marine Corps. But also, eating more healthy (and that doesn't mean clean or like a bird simply a little more healthy and making most of everything we eat at home... trying to get away from things that come in a box!!). Living a more healthy lifestyle and for everyone don't hold your breath we haven't commited to quitting smoking yet, but we are being more active and it is a start.
M riding his bike!
We are both going to college, the class will be EMT-Basic, for both of us. I think we want to help people and be part of something bigger than ourselves just not military anymore. We have not made any decision as far as if we are getting out or not, sorry to all those wanting an answer. We are just trying to be prepared incase getting out is what we want. I have jumped head first into the one thing I love just about as much as I love anything else and that is my photography. It is hard to read and listen and do tests and EVERYTHING from home with my kiddos running around crazy everyday but I manage.
Mom and L
M will start school in almost exactly a year and so we are working on things with him and learning how to read and write these days. L is now into a biting stage and I almost thought we'd passed this without having to deal with it but I was wrong and just as soon as we got out of terrible twos with one..... the other has begun. We love them dearly, but it will be nice when they can spend nice long weekends with their grandparents who I know would love it more than us. As for more babies, that is not in our near future and the only thing we are sure of is we won't have anymore till L 4 or 5.

Mom and M
So, that's pretty much the jist of it. I hope you follow along and see what we are all up to. I will post pictures and this will always be a place for me to write it will not always be pretty but it's real and that makes for the best reads!
Remy

Erica

1 comment:

  1. I took a nap on the living room floor today... Lmao I like this blog thang!

    ReplyDelete