Well, it's been almost a whole year since my last post and SO MUCH has changed!! We went through one more deployment that felt like it was never going to end. The kids and I moved home during this deploying and that was SO GREAT, but also made moving back into our own house that much harder. We miss everyone we use to see and talk to so much. For me it has been hard to not be able to get into my car and visit with whoever I choose whenever I choose. But, we are on the east coast now! The husband got orders and we are back in good ole Cherry Point!
Matthew is in kindergarten and doing very well. He can read, write and do so math and I am so very proud of him. We are hoping to get him into playing football next year! Other than that he is doing great!
Liam is doing great in his school at the Child Development Center. He still has days where he doesn't want to go and he wants to stays home, but ultimately he has a great time and does some pretty great stuff!
Matt seems to really like his job and is even starting college in the fall when I do. He has some pretty big changes going on and we will see how everything goes!
I will be starting school in 1 week and am very excited when this is over I will be a CNA 1 and I will go on to get my CNA 2 in January. I have started some businesses.
https://ericajohns.scentsy.us
https://ericajohns.velata.us
And I have one more coming along that I am not quite ready to share it's been a big one and a long time coming I will share as soon as I can.
The dogs are adjusting well and love the backyard that we have now!
All and all I would say this has been good for us, but we are all still adjusting and hopefully soon we will all be settled and that my friends will be a nice day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment